Welcome | to TOA University
"The CEUs offered by Todd Olivas are informative and address up-to-date topics within the insurance industry. The presenters are well informed and make each topic interesting."
- Michael Romero, Branch Manager
TRISTAR Risk Management
Keynote Speaker: John Riggs, MBA
Manager, Workers' Compensation - Disneyland Resort
Mr. Riggs manages all aspects of the self-insured/administered Workers' Compensation program headquartered at Disneyland which has approximately 27,000 cast members working various shifts 24/7, 365 days per year.
In 2015, Mr. Riggs was appointed by Governor Brown to a three-year term on the Fraud Assessment Commission.
Mr. Riggs is a frequent speaker on topics such as:
- Fighting fraud and abuse in all lines of claims
- Improving everyday claims operations
- Identifying and following up claims trends
- Bringing more transparency into the claims process for injured workers
- Improving claim momentum and outcomes
- Increasing the number of cases settled and closed
- Reducing overall liability